Bright Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bright Life, a Roleplay Website based on the classic Sci-Fi Future world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One night a fable fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciera800

One night a fable fanfic Empty
PostSubject: One night a fable fanfic   One night a fable fanfic Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:22 pm

hope you like it!
Three years, three years since he had died, since I had lost him permanently. I don’t care if people called him evil, he wasn’t, he was just protecting his family. Me and maria were all he had I guess, but why did he hve to die, why not me, I can’t stand life now, If it weren’t for maria I’d be dead by now, when her father died she helped me keep my sanity by saying that ‘Daddy would want us to be happy,’ that was what kept me going, but I could never be truly happy, not with him gone, I just couldn’t. Just then a wind blew through the empty spectator seats and seemed to whisper softly to me.
“Don’t give in, you have to go on, you have to survive, survive and when the time is right we will all see each other once again, you were so beautiful that first day we met, when our love story started,” the wind whispered softly. This was it, this happened every year, at first I thought I was nuts, but I soon came to except that he really was watching over me forever keeping me safe. I sighed as I felt the wind wrap around me and Maria popped her head in and ran over. My family was back together, if only for one night.
I was bored so i wrote a fanfic for fanfiction and decided to post it here too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fableheaven

One night a fable fanfic
Page 1 of 1