Bright Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bright Life, a Roleplay Website based on the classic Sci-Fi Future world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Pearl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natures Child

Natures Child

Black Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Black Pearl   Black Pearl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:28 pm

Name: Black Pearl
Height: 6'2
lives:Earth
Ship: the mighty flying ship "The Siren"
Birthday: Friday the 13th of May.
Likes: a good laser fight, ,sailing what is left of the seven sea's, , TREASURE or what has not been used up!!
Dislikes: fairy tales, losing, and other pirates!
Pic:https://2img.net/h/i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn96/ArabellaDrummond91/my%20Faveorites/anime-pirate.jpg [sorry about the link guys! It was the best I could thinking futuristic!]
Description: Red bandanna, laser sword in her leather bellt (usually),Black leather jacket, black long johns,brown plaited hair, eyes as green as the sea and oceans around her.
Pros:Great with a laser sword, best navigator and sailer, strict but fair..
Cons:Gets angry quickly, trusts very few, can get to involved in a fight a little to much...
Bio: Black Pearl was born on pirate ship in the Atlantic sea, She has grown up in "The Siren" the ship that flies! she tries to sail and never been caught as she tries to give what she takes to those who are in poverty!
Her father handed her the ship and made her captain when she was only 10. Her mother died in childbirth. She flung the crew over the prow after a mutiany was lead by the 1st mate as he belived he should be captain not her. She sailed "The Siren" alone ever since and does not trust people easily and has believed that her trust should be earned and the respect shown to others is important.

Last edited by Natures Child on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Betwixt

Betwixt

Black Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Pearl   Black Pearl Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi, there! Thanks for making a character.

I just wanted to point out a few things that you should consider before we can officially approve your character.

First, while piracy has been around for as long as there have been ships, the kind of piracy I think you're hinting at existed from the 15th century to about the 18th-19th century. The last "real" pirate, the one who was kind of Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-esque, was Jean Lafitte.

Bright Life is a futuristic RP. Seeing as even today, in the 21st century, piracy has already dwindled away (it's still present, but not really the kind you're thinking of). In the year 4010, it would very likely be totally extinct. Boats are probably inadequate as far as transportation goes.

Might I suggest converting your character to a different kind of pirate? A digital pirate, that is? It's more technologically advanced, like the plot. Like, taping movies and posting them online, that kind of thing.

Another thing, I saw that the mother of your character died in childbirth. That's fine, but I just want to point out that the odds of that happening, especially in an era as technologically and medically advanced as this one, would be EXTREMELY slim. You can kill off the mother if you are dead-set on it (no pun intended ;]), but might I suggest using a different method?

Also, since this is 4010, you should be able to post a real-life picture of your character. Anime is reluctantly accepted, but Pokerface and I would love to have a better image of your character to keep in mind.

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Pokerface
Admin
Pokerface

Black Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Pearl   Black Pearl Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:54 pm

I must add on to that, sorry.
But you forgot to follow our template! We won't be able to accept you until you do. x:

I love your Character, by the way, NC, but it is a Future Roleplay, and as much as I wish I could, I can't really bend the rules like that . x:

Meant with all the best intentions, of course. We're just not as loose with these things as other sites. :'D
Back to top Go down
https://brightlife.forumotion.com
Natures Child

Natures Child

Black Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Pearl   Black Pearl Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:24 am

I ment to preview but I must of clicked on send! Sorry.. I did have plans to change her!
Back to top Go down
Betwixt

Betwixt

Black Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Pearl   Black Pearl Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm

That's fine. ^^ Just let either one of us know when you've finished revising, and we'll take another look-see.
Back to top Go down
Natures Child

Natures Child

Black Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Pearl   Black Pearl Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:37 pm

thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Pearl   Black Pearl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Pearl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bright Life Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Roleplay Characters :: Character Creation-
Jump to: