Bright Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bright Life, a Roleplay Website based on the classic Sci-Fi Future world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunch date

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pokerface
Admin
Pokerface

Lunch date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch date   Lunch date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:51 pm

(Well, exceptions can possibly be made, I suppose. But again, it is a site where the Roleplays are bound to be quite literate, so confusion is highly probable. If this site isn't suitable, as much as I might try, the fact might have to be faced that it's not a comfortable fit. Of course, Gamefreak, you're welcome to stay, and I suppose that if English isn't your first language, I'll cut you some slack. Just, both, do try to follow the rules, alright? I can't bend them too much, y'know.

I'm not sure if you considered this or not, Ciera, but I had an impromptu trip to Melbourne. My Nanna got Breast Cancer, so I had to jet off to Melbourne for a while, wherein I had no internet. This happens to all of us, so don't get too concerned. I haven't left you guys behind. ;] )
Back to top Go down
https://brightlife.forumotion.com
Betwixt

Betwixt

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date   Lunch date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:24 pm

From what I've seen, Jay's English is perfectly understandable. Welcome to the site, by the way. ;]

However, quality is important. One-line RP posts simply won't suffice; just a bit of elaboration is all we're asking. Add some more detail, and you'll be good. 3 to 4 lines is acceptable, but of course small exceptions can be made for things like language barriers.

If you need any help with words, Jay, I'm happy to help.

And Alley can't be blamed for circumstances beyond her control; some things simply can't be helped. Her family life is more important than her activity on a website, and allowances have to be made, just like the ones we're extending to Jay.

In any case, Ciera, your RP posts should be 3-4 lines, anyway. You speak English perfectly fine, is that correct?
Back to top Go down
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date   Lunch date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:09 pm

*sits in cornor* look i'm sick and besides i was trying not to overwealm Jay by posting paragraphs. and in case you didn't know, i'm under the weather not to mention i figured everyone ditched this site so i brought jay in to make it seem possible, sorry for trying to do something nice. Ahem and Red sorry vbut i didn't know that *huddles into wall* i'll just go ask foxy to join for ya'll he'll be a big poster trust me, i've known him for i think two years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fableheaven
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch date   Lunch date - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch date
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bright Life Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Roleplay World :: Earth :: The City-
Jump to: