Bright Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bright Life, a Roleplay Website based on the classic Sci-Fi Future world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return to the Same Routine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KitzCat

KitzCat

Return to the Same Routine Empty
PostSubject: Return to the Same Routine   Return to the Same Routine Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:22 am

Autum had been away for work for awhile now. Recently she had gotten back to the city where her small cramped apartment was. It seemed like she had been gone forever and since she didn't feel like dealing with the mess known as her home, she ventured out to one of the local bars nearby. So there she sat at the counter periodically sipping her beer from time to time. She was tempted to try the new whiskey the bar just got, but she decided it would be better if she didn't get too drunk. Nothing could be more dangerous than being alone and drunk afterall.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Same Routine   Return to the Same Routine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 am

(um sorry if it's a little too distinct but i just read a book about alchol recently so i know all sorts of drugs, i can go lighter from now on if it makes you uncomfortable,)
Ciera was sitting in the corner chugging down her second beer as tears ran down her face. "It's not fair!" she muttered kicking the flew before putting a cigar to her lips. She coughed as it entered her lungs before blowing it out of her nose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fableheaven
KitzCat

KitzCat

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Same Routine   Return to the Same Routine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:23 pm

(Don't worry about it. I live in WI. ;])
The familair scent of a cigar tickled Autum's nose as she was sipping her beer. She looked around briefly and singled out the smoker, a girl considerbly younger than her and doing one of the bad day drinks she was used to. Her hand motioned the bar tender for another beer and she moved a couple of seats closer to the girl. Without a doubt she had met her before, but she couldn't recall the event. "Bad day, huh?" she said noticing the dripping tears down the girls face. "I suggest a Bloody Mary for that--not too strong, but gives a better kick than a beer."
Back to top Go down
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Same Routine   Return to the Same Routine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 am

(i know that but i didn't think there was anything wrong with that 'cept the buildings were made o cheese)
Ciera's attention turned to the girl. "Hmm sound good," she said before ordering one over the din. "But yeah day wasn't even remotley pleasent," she chuckled as she took a sip of the bloody mary.
Back to top Go down
KitzCat

KitzCat

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Same Routine   Return to the Same Routine Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:39 am

(Ah, so you don't know that WI is the state with the most drinking problems in it. Just awhile ago 45 people got arrested for underage drinking and everyone at my school knows how to make at least two cocktails already.)

Autum listened to the girl as she sipped her beverage. The mood did seem to lighten and she could laugh. Autum immediatly suspected lonliness as the cause of the girls problem. "Wanna talk about it?" she offered to the girl. Afterall it was better to let the bad feelings out.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Same Routine   Return to the Same Routine Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:43 am

"well a year ago my husband died and just as i was starting to move on i meet TWO boys that remind me of him, just my D**n luck!" she grunted.
Back to top Go down
KitzCat

KitzCat

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Same Routine   Return to the Same Routine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:40 am

"That's really why you're mad?" she questioned thinking about it. The loss of a love one apparently was hard from what she could tell, but she never really thought of the possibility of being in love though. "Try making them as different as possible. Ya know, don't think 'Oh they sound alike or they both have the same hair.' Think about things like, 'He's really quiet' or 'he seems irritated.' Or you could just hang around girls more."
Back to top Go down
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Same Routine   Return to the Same Routine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Ciera sighed. "i tend to keep to myself mostly, i live in my home in the mountains, nicky built it for me," she said.
Back to top Go down
KitzCat

KitzCat

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Same Routine   Return to the Same Routine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Nicky? He must have been important to the girl to deserve to be addressed by a pet name like that. Either a really close friend or perhaps a lover. Now Autum got it, she lost someone close to her and was still dealing with the stress. No matter what she'd still have to deal with the stress of finding people who remind her of them and by the looks of it, it'd continue for some time still. "The world sucks," Autum finally declared aloud.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Same Routine   Return to the Same Routine Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:33 am

"Yeah, big time!" Ciera grumbled before sighing as a arm draped around her shoulders. "Hello Buzz," she said with a chuckle leaning up against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Same Routine   Return to the Same Routine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to the Same Routine
Page 1 of 1