Bright Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bright Life, a Roleplay Website based on the classic Sci-Fi Future world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting on his return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciera800

Waiting on his return Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on his return   Waiting on his return Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Ciera was strolling along the mountain path silently a hand placed over her heart as the wind rippled through her sun kiseed blonde hair that hung loose down her back reaching to midpoint. The blue frilly dress tight around her waist matching her huge orb like eyes that seemed to question everything that came into their sight which would make sense as in her matching ruscksack were many books on numerous things. Ciera sighed her life would be perfect once he returned. "Nick, i love you," Ciera whispered the wind seemed to steal the words and carry them away to him.
(yes i've really gotten good at rping you can thank my BF for showing me the ropes.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fableheaven
Pokerface
Admin
Pokerface

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his return   Waiting on his return Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 pm

The lukewarm breeze would suffice.
Susannah's day had been quite lacking; her point shoes had mysteriously disappeared in the mess that was her apartment, and she'd had to dance without them. Her toes, possibly needless to say, ached.

She'd come to the ravishing beauty of the Mountainside in hope of contentedness, though she hadn't quite found it yet, on that cozy little Mountain trail. There, only the wind dared a whisper to the crestfallen girl, fanning through her dark tresses.
Susannah had thought she was alone on that Mountain, but upon making her way further up the path, she found herself corrected.

There, thoughtfully sauntering across the Mountain's weaving pathway, stood a girl in blue, all by her lonesome self.
For a moment, Susannah contemplated turning back, before deciding against it. The dancer saw no reason to leave.
Instead, she walked up to the girl with a polite smile.
"Hello, Miss." She greeted, trying to ignore her own broken English. How she wished, for once, to speak with another Russian.
"You look lost, no?" Susannah asked, seeing the girl's ever-curious gaze of blue.

(You certainly have improved. Well, we probably all have, but still. :'D)
Back to top Go down
https://brightlife.forumotion.com
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his return   Waiting on his return Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 am

Cieras gaze turned toward the russian girl. a smile playing at the cornors of her mouth. "No i am not lost, i live in a cottage hidden away in the mountains, awaiting on my husbands return." Ciera said her voice soft as the image of her husband appeared before her. Long brown hair that reached midway his black and white shirt, his tan gloves covering his sunkissed hand that matched the rest of his body. those blue orbs that never missed a thing. He had plowed the land in the mountains and made a cozy life for them, he had to go for a short while but had promised to return and no matter what Ciera refused to beleive he was dead. "But it seems like you are lost though, why else would you be up in the mountains?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pokerface
Admin
Pokerface

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his return   Waiting on his return Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:40 am

Susannah reclused to her mind for a moment, the sudden mention of an absent Husband lapsing in her mind as she digested the impossibly fluent English. She frowned, wondering for a second where the man could possibly be.
Pushing the thought away with distaste, she simply assumed the Husband was out on some trip, rather than neglecting a sweet young woman.
As some men did, in the world.

"I am not lost," She declined, shaking her head. "I travelled here for the mountain."
It was difficult, using the most basic of English, but it got her onwards.
But she couldn't swat a biting curiousity lurking at the back of her mind.

"Where is your Husband?" Susannah asked, trying to avoid the pensive blue stare that seemed trapped in the girl's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://brightlife.forumotion.com
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his return   Waiting on his return Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 am

Ciera sighed as she was asked about nick. She couldn't accept the fact that he was gone she wouldn't. "h he's on a trip he'll return any day now and until then i'll farm the land he created ffor us." Ciera stuttered the faintest hint of uncertainty in her voice. She wanted so bad to beleive her husband was still alive but it was hard. The wind picked up whipping her hair in an elegant fashion in front of her as a single tear found it's way down her cheek. "And when he comes back we'll start our family," Ciera said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on his return   Waiting on his return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting on his return
Page 1 of 1