Bright Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bright Life, a Roleplay Website based on the classic Sci-Fi Future world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fable the lost chapters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciera800

Fable the lost chapters Empty
PostSubject: Fable the lost chapters   Fable the lost chapters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:10 am

A REALLY great game, basically you play a young boy who you lead from child years to his adult hood and ultimatley decide the fate of the kingdom by deciding between good and evil at certaain times in the game, really fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fableheaven
Terrible Lies

Terrible Lies

PostSubject: Re: Fable the lost chapters   Fable the lost chapters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Fable is a fantastic game, although playing Fable 2 you can choose to be a girl or guy. It really is entertaining to play not to mention the endings ^^
Back to top Go down
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Fable the lost chapters   Fable the lost chapters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:41 pm

i know! i'm debating on which to get the let's play that i watched the guy went neutral so yeah i'd probbably be evil he he he.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fableheaven
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable the lost chapters   Fable the lost chapters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable the lost chapters
Page 1 of 1