Bright Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bright Life, a Roleplay Website based on the classic Sci-Fi Future world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokerface
Admin
Pokerface

Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens. Empty
PostSubject: Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens.   Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 pm

It was a warm day in that little (but somehow big) Earth city. Mina felt quite content strolling down the footpath, a still cool Smoothie in her hands.
Slurping the Mango liquid through a straw, she eyed the models in the shop window, mentally envious of their Photoshopped figures. But still happy.

Sitting herself down on a bench by the street, she pulled a Newspaper out of her bag and flipped it open. Mina was quick to make a sour face at the first page, another irritating popular political figure making a stand against some kind of 'Gay Agenda', or some such ludacris.
"Idiots." She grumbled, earning herself a disapproving stare or two from passing people.
Back to top Go down
https://brightlife.forumotion.com
Betwixt

Betwixt

PostSubject: Re: Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens.   Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Reading the newspaper never ceased to irritate him.

Well, at least, the PDF file he downloaded from the paper's virtual central hub onto his PDA, where he was flipping through the "pages" with a fingertip. "Idiots, all of them," he muttered under his breath. It didn't matter, exactly, the topic he was reading about - the newspaper was practically dripping with bias and brown-nosing of greedy politicians, when it wasn't discussing the latest scandal.

As if anyone really cared.
Well, anyone other than himself.

So enraptured was Brady Almstedt in his twisted world, he didn't bother to keep his eyes on the road. So it really shouldn't have come as a surprise that, eventually, he ran into someone.
Back to top Go down
Pokerface
Admin
Pokerface

PostSubject: Re: Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens.   Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Mina was making quite a fuss over the dramatic News title in her mind. The Newspaper occasionally huffed her over a bit, but it was probably not such a good idea to be huffy while walking.
Quite shortly, she ran into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said, folding the culprit newspaper back down.
"The Headlines tend to anger me. I should be more careful." she apologised politely; before not so politely ripping the black and white print in two, to prove her point. She wasn't normally one to do such a thing, in public no less, but it angered her so when stupid accusations and rumors became large, unneccessary political issues.
Back to top Go down
Betwixt

Betwixt

PostSubject: Re: Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens.   Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Brady grinned. "I have the same problem," he sympathized. He held up his PDA to show her the screen, where section A page 6 was proudly displayed. "And if I could rip mine, I would. It's garbage. I would toss my PDA in the trash but, well, I kind of need it." He grinned. "Mind if I have a seat?" He sat down without awaiting an answer. "Sorry for tripping over you, anyhow. My mind was muddled by nonsense. Hell, my three-year-old niece could write better, more inspired articles than that." He scoffed in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Pokerface
Admin
Pokerface

PostSubject: Re: Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens.   Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Mina found herself grinning. It was rare to find someone opposing the local Newspapers, some people treated it is if it were some kind of royalty, and would get highly irritated and outraged if any harm came to the ridiculous circus of Media brats.

"No problem. They're all a bunch of haughty, stuck up trolls." She huffed, grinning devilishly. "And everything they touch breaks or dies."
It was a relief to finally say such a thing, she'd grown more and more irritated and paranoid over the Government the more they opposed her choice of lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens.   Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idle Cavorting- the sport of queens.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bright Life Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Roleplay World :: Earth :: The City-
Jump to: