Bright Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bright Life, a Roleplay Website based on the classic Sci-Fi Future world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Torra Sanders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokerface
Admin
Pokerface

Torra Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Torra Sanders   Torra Sanders Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Name: Torra Sanders

Appearance:
- Pale, peaches and cream complexion,
- Blue eyes,
- Short, slender stature,
- Fair blonde hair, falling in waves to her shoulders.
- A wardrobe consisting mostly of dresses, in an easy black and white contrast.

Picture:

Spoiler:

Character Personality:
Torra is a very polite young maiden, always trying to follow proper ettiquette. Her Mother coddled her a tad too much, and kept her daughter from experiencing the real world too quickly, which results in Torra still a little startled when she meets rebellious, rude or strange people.

Of course, she does find great delight in eccentric things. She welcomes a colourful personality, and has a great interest in customs and objects from foreign countries, and collects quite a lot of odd Heirlooms.
Torra is yet to develop her own personality, however, and still occasionally mimics someone's hobbies or likings to fill in her own voids until she can find her own self. She knows it's irritating to copy, and gets rather frightened when confronted about it.
Other then that, she's sweet, and tries to share the pain and laughter of others.

Oddities, travelling, Winter, Detective stories, jewellery, dogs, insects.
Dislikes:
Hot-tempered or boasting people, snakes, loud music, Heights, spicy foods.

Character Pros:
Quite patient, open to new ideas, easy to talk to, look for the silver lining.
Character Flaws:
Can get jealous easily, has trouble making big decisions, quite dependent, gets very lonely.

Bio:
Torra was born in Scotland, but her family shortly moved after her Father landed a job in an overseas business when Torra was six. But she lived in her homeland long enough to grow to love it's customs, it's accent, it's mannerisms and cultures.

Upon moving, her Mother suffered from a large amount of anxiety, and selfishly sheltered Torra from the rest of the world, homeschooling her until Grade Twelve, where she was abruptly put into a Public School.
The sudden mix of cultures was quite a shock to Torra, but she heartily took part in the swell of traditions and celebrations of the outer world, and soon began collecting everything from any other country.

Her friends quickly went on ambitious journeys to Universities in foreign countries and places, when all the while, Torra stayed at home, eagerly awaiting their next letter, and treasuring the occasional gift sent in the mail.
Torra doesn't have that much excitement nowadays, tucked with her family in a cute little Bed-and-Breakfast in the forest, but she always hopes to travel soon to some far off land.

Extra Information:
In her teenage years, Torra was quite a moody young lady, and did all sorts of strange things. Torra allowed one of the few friends she had to shallowly cut the shape of a heart into the skin on her stomach when she was fifteen; the scar still remains to this day, and she deeply regrets it.
Back to top Go down
https://brightlife.forumotion.com
Ciera800

Torra Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torra Sanders   Torra Sanders Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:21 pm

geeze could you like stop making charaters and rp with me or something you have enough charries lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fableheaven
Betwixt

Betwixt

Torra Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torra Sanders   Torra Sanders Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:43 pm

I disagree; I quite like Alley's characters. ;]
Back to top Go down
Ciera800

Torra Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torra Sanders   Torra Sanders Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:54 pm

yeah they're good but i personally think she needs to do some more rping lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fableheaven
Pokerface
Admin
Pokerface

Torra Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torra Sanders   Torra Sanders Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Keep 'yer shirt on, I'm Roleplayingggg. ;D
My mates at Parkour have been taking up a lot of my time lately. That, and school. But I got the Flu, so I'll be right for RPing for a day or so.
Back to top Go down
https://brightlife.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Torra Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torra Sanders   Torra Sanders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torra Sanders
Page 1 of 1